1 Day Hands-on Sinus Elevation & Advanced GBR Course with Dr. Sascha Jovanovic
Learn the latest techniques for successful sinus elevation and GBR in this all encompassing 1-day hands-on course developed by Dr. Jovanovic. Class size is limited to 24 participants and is composed of 2 hands-on workshops: one sinus and one GBR.
- September 22, 2017
- 8:30 am to 5:30 pm at gIDE Institute
- 8 CE Credits
- Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks
- Program Fee: $1195 | gIDE Member Fee: $1135 ($60 savings)
SINUS MODULE: HANDS-ON LABORATORY WITH GOAT MAXILLA MODEL (1/2 DAY)
Participants will practice on fresh goat maxilla models, with the latest implant designs, microsurgical sinus hand instruments, osteotome instruments, bovine filler materials and resorbable membranes and Growth Factors
- Lateral window approach using bone-cutting instruments
- Lateral window approach using Piezo Surgery
- Internal sinus elevation using Osteotome techniques
- Internal sinus elevation using Piezo Surgery
- Bone graft layering technique with barrier membrane
- Sinus perforation treatment & repair
Each workstation is equipped with implant drill unit, dental implants, fresh goat maxilla model, sinus hand instruments, bone filler material, membrane, suture materials and all disposable materials.
GBR MODULE: HANDS-ON PORCINE LABORATORY (1/2 DAY)
Participants will practice on mandibular pig jaw models, with the latest implant designs, microsurgical hand instruments, bone tacks, bovine filler materials and resorbable, membranes and growth factors with ti-mesh. The training treatments will be:
- Horizontal ridge augmentation with simultaneous implant placement, layered bone graft with resorbable membrane placement & fixation sutures
- Horizontal ridge augmentation with resorbable membrane placement, bone tacks & 1:1 ratio mixed Xeno/Auto bone graft
- Vertical ridge augmentation with titanium reinforced PTFE cytoplast membranes, bone screws & 1:1 ratio mixed Xeno/Auto bone graft
Each workstation is equipped with implant drill unit, dental implants, fresh pig jaw model, hand instruments, bone filler material and bone scrapers, collagen and PTFE membranes, growth factors, fixation pins, and all disposable materials.