* License in Dentistry, at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva: 1984.
* Accomplishment of a thesis for the M.D. degree at the University of Geneva: 1988.
* Accomplishment of a thesis for the PhD degree at the University of ACTA /Dept of Biomaterials) Amsterdam: 2003.
* Accomplishment of a thesis for the Privat-Docent degree at the University of Geneva: 2004
Read Full Bio
Academic activities and positions, at the dental school of the University of Geneva:
* From 1984 to 1986: full time assistant in the Department of Restorative Dentistry & Endodontics.
* From 1986 to 1989: part-time clinical assistant in the Department of Periodontology. and part-time lecturer in the Department of Restorative Dentistry & Endodontics.
* From 1989 : part-time senior lecturer in the Department of Cariology & Endodontics
* From 10.1996 to 6.1998 : interim co-director, Department of Restorative Dentistry & Endodontics
Research topic: In vivo and in-vitro behaviour of adhesive restorations. Since 1995, works specifically on in-vitro fatigue tests of adhesive class II and post&core restorations:
* Main clinical interests and academic graduate & post-graduate teaching:
Adhesive and esthetic restorations, chemical and conservative treatments of discolorations.
* Publications: Has published over 60 papers on clinical and scientific aspects of adhesive and aesthetic restorations. Co-authored the book "Adhesive Metal-free Restorations: current concepts for the esthetic
* External teaching activity: Is lecturing nationally and internationally on aforementioned scientific and clinical topics.
* Since 1989, maintains a part-time activity in a private office, dedicated to Restorative Aesthetic Dentistry, and Perio-Implant Dentistry.